March 10, 2008

I keep waiting for the perfect time to start this little blog and I'm afraid it's never going to happen. So I'll start at an imperfect time! My name is Marci and I am a brand new blogger! You'll have to bear with me as I learn the ins and outs and all of the cool little things to do. I have a little business called "Mady Sunshine Stitcheries & Such" and we have an online shoppe. There is a link to us on the side thing there. My girl and me stitch away and my hubby makes the most beautiful frames for the stitcheries. I also make bags and pillows and am just getting started making some fun aprons. I have a couple of stores that are nice enough to sell my goods, Scrooge & Marley's in Lehi, Utah, and The Iron Station in St. George, Utah. If you are in the area check them out.
-Kay enough of that stuff. I got the cutest package in the mail today from Creekside Hollow Primitives. Shonda makes the sweetest little melts for Spring. They are baby blue and smell yummy...they come with a little picture of a robin..just perfect for this beautiful spring day in Utah. I also got a bag with robin egg blue melts and they are so sweet. I just love it when I get packages! For a stay at home mom that is the best surpise sometimes. If I knew how to I would post a picture but I'm not that far along yet. I will put her site in my Favorite Places to visit and you can look at all of the wonderful things she sells.
I sent off my check to The Farm Chicks on Friday because I get to go to Spokane and be in their show!!! Yeah!! I am so excited I can't stand it. You will be hearing way too much about that in the next few months I fear...sorry...I'm just too excited!
Well, here was my first little blog entry...I am so glad that I took the imperfect moment and started...one less thing on my list of things I want to do.

1 comment:

Callie said...

Hey Marc- I'm pretty new to this also, finally starting to get the hang of it and started one for megan also. I am hoping this will help me to keep in touch with people a little better. I Love you guys! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails