April 15, 2008

juno


yay!  juno came out on dvd today!!!  mady just went and grabbed us a copy and we get to watch it tonight.  i saw this movie with my sister, ginny, and then took mady to see it two days later.  i never see a movie more than once in the theatre but i loovvee  this movie!!!  it is not for the easily offended or the super religious (mom you would not like it!).  it deals with some more mature themes so also not good for little ones below like 12 or 13.  we are pretty open about things at our house so i took mady.  anyway, i highly recommend it, it's kind of a chick flick but i'm trying it out on dave tonight.  ellen page is so funny and perfect for playing juno, her parents are hilarious and i could only hope that i could be that supportive in their position.  the boy who plays her boyfriend is also perfect and her best friend,  the whole cast rocks in my opinion. even the music is crazy funny.  so there you go...sorry to gush but i had to share with my friends. (sorry the picture is a little hard to see but the light wouldn't stop reflecting off of the cover.)
-kay, quick edit...more crude than i remembered, no children under at least 16.:)  also, dave liked it so it's guy friendly.

9 comments:

Laura said...

LOVED this movie!

Marci said...

we are soul sisters!

haley said...

i can't wait to see it!

Giabella Designs said...

Marci,

Thanks for your comment! You made my day. I should NEVER buy in how everybody thinks I should look compared to how I actually look.

Mindy said...

My husband and I have wanted to see this! Now we will really have to go. I'll tell my mom not to see it either! ;)

Callie said...

I really want to see it! I never made it to theaters and I am way excited to go buy it so that I can watch it. YAY! thanks for the info.

Wilky's said...

K Marci....I read this so....went and bought it, watched it, laughed, cried, and I love it!!

Kat said...

Great movie!!!! One that I can watch over 'n over!!

Patrick Roberts said...

just rented Juno myself since it came out on DVD, liked it much... good balance of realism and humor

Related Posts with Thumbnails