April 11, 2008

my cruiser

this is my cruiser...i love it!  i sold my horse two summers ago because i saw this beauty in a magazine and had to have it.  i had a schwinn bicycle that my dad got at the d.i. when i was younger.  it was white and pink and had a mickey mouse bell on it.  i loved that bike.  we went around and around my block and i had lots and lots of skinned knees but it was freedom.  the wind through your hair...loved it.  being the antique bike lover that i am now i would kill to have that bike back!  so when i saw this bike it reminded me of my schwinn and i wanted it to be mine.  dave and i took a trip to the bike store and it was between her and another lovely lady but her soft color and plumeria blooms stole my heart.  i felt like a little kid again i was so excited.  i even have a little bell.  it embarrasses the crap out of mady when i use it...i think that's part of the reason i love to ring it so much!  i love the way this little honey makes me feel, like a kid again.

6 comments:

Mels said...

I love your awesome new bike. I can't wait to see you cruising around the block on it!

Don and Jacki said...

i love it... i think you should have mady ride it to school. she could ring the bell when she see's all of her boyfriends, maybe you should have got a bicycle built for two and she could take it on all those dates she goes on! love ya mady!

The Christensons said...

i loooooove your bike.

haley said...

i'm jealous!

Wilky's said...

I love your bike!

Mindy said...

What a beauty!! Melissa (from apron girls... my sister in law) and I both want a bike like this. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails