May 3, 2008

my girls




my beautiful girl went to prom tonight...sigh...
she has grown up so fast, it seems like just yesterday she was the little 4 year old playing soccer.  now she is wearing high heels and going on dates.  it gives me a lump in my throat.  it's so amazing to think that she only has 2 years left of school and then she is off into the big world where i can't protect her and see her everyday.  sorry, i am feeling a little booby.
                               

okay doing better now...doesn't she just look gorgeous?!  she got to wear high heels because her date was tall enough and she was oh so excited.  her cute little friends came and did her hair and make-up and it was all just so exciting.  plus i love her friend she went with (the kid brings me juice press and admits he's a kiss butt..how could i not love him?)  he's a cute kid and is nice to my girl...very important to mother's of daughters.

now on to miss maya lou...
she started her soccer career today.  she is a good little player...i always knew she would be.  she made 3 goals!!  we were so proud of her!  isn't she just the cutest with her little minnie mouse ear piggy tails?  the kid just makes me smile.

10 comments:

Wilky's said...

oh marci....she looks beautiful! absolutely gorgeous. you will have to let us know how her prom night went. it's hard to believe we are old enough to have kids this old. i think only 3 more years and i will have kam going to dances and driving. crazy!
i am so glad that maya and kort are on the same team. it gives us a chance to actually talk! they were so cute today...fun times.

Mindy said...

No no no no! I'm not ready for my daughter to grow up! Don't tell me that in 4 short years I will have pictures of my daughter looking that grown up. How does that happen? ;) She looks gorgeous. Sigh.

jacki said...

what a beaut! of course, she always has been. mady you are georgeous, inside and out! we are proud of you and you know you will always have a special place in our hearts! maya looks the part! boy you could have a professional on your hands, before too long. just seems like yesterday you called and said that you were going to get her! before you know it, she'll be in mady's shoes and mady will be all grown up and have her own cute little family. we love you guys and are proud of your cute family! whoooooo would have ever guessed?

haley said...

wow- mady's pics made me a little sick to my stomach- i totally still see her at maya and kamryns age! she isn't old enough to date, wear high heels or leave the nest that soon!!!!! is maya doing dance this summer? she looks so cute in her soccer pics!

The Christensons said...

wow, she's absolutly beautiful, so do you have to beat the boys off with a stick?

Marci said...

it is amazing how fast time flies. i just try and comfort myself with the fact that i was too young when i had her!:) it is such a wild few years once they hit 12...it's like one day they are a little girl and then poof you have a woman...craziness! thank you all for sharing the eeek factor with me. :)

The Hills said...

You have the most beautiful girls ever!! Madi is such a knockout!!!! But not just on the outside, they are all amazing inside and out, and you should take all the credit!!! Love you!

Mel said...

Your girls are cute. Is Mady still considered a little girl? Love the pics. Our Mady all growed up! I will talk with Tiff. I reminded her awhile back, but that was awhile back. Thought of having us get together before Mother's Day, but here it is Mother's Day & nada nada lemonada. Glad to read your post about women's conf. G said he'd take the days off if I wanted to go. I thought about it, then had meetings all week. Next year - invite me! It will make my hubby so happy I am bettering my self - not that I can get that much better - right? K, I will talk or chat or blog with you soon.

Kat said...

Marci,,,Your girls are just too beautiful! They do grow so fast!!!
Enjoy them,,,,,

Miss ya too,,I don't know what's up with the forum. I will let you know , when Beth calls me back.

Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy!
Kat

Callie said...

She is so gorgeous! She always has been. I completely remember the day she was born. going to the hospital to see her.

Maya is also adorable. I am grateful for you and the beautiful girls you have brought into our family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails