June 29, 2008

36

a couple of weeks ago i turned 36.  mady just told me i'm old.  rude little sucker.... so let me start again.....a couple of weeks ago i turned 36.  i usually hate birthdays.  not that i mind getting older, it just seems like it should be this really big deal and it most times is not.  it's just another day really if you think about it.  this year though it was a really great day.  my sister and brother-in-law took dave and i on an awesome 4 wheeler ride in the mountains up by strawberry.  it was sooo beautiful and i love that area up there...we have lots of good memories as a family there.  it was so great to spend the day with three of my favorite people doing the thing i love most to do! i also have this sister in law who is the most thoughtful person i know. a couple of months ago i posted about a bottle i loved on this site.  well wouldn't you know that's what she got me??  all the way from australia.  she amazes me.  not only did she do that but she watched the little girls for us on her anniversary so we could go 4-wheeling.  my mom made me a sweet little apron and my little niece, haley,  baked me a loaf of her homemade bread...i love her homemade bread.  not to mention the phone calls and cards...i tell ya, i felt loved!  so thank you all of you sweet people who made my 36th birthday one of the best birthdays i have had in recent memory...mind you my memory is slipping, 
did i mention that i'm 36?   

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails