June 4, 2008

i'm off to live my dream....


these beautifully pedicured feet are the ones that will be walking their way out the door in the mornin at 4am on their way to...


you know how people have dreams to be the ceo of their company (oh yeah I am!), or earn their phD  (also a dream of mine), to fly to the moon or climb a mountain or maybe be a big movie star?  well, tomorrow i get to embark on the journey to realize one of my big dreams...being a vendor at 'the farm chicks' show.  wow.  all of the work and worry of the last few months has landed us to this day.  this is the quote that i like to think of when i think about what we are doing.

so family, friends, and perfect strangers who read my ramblings please pray for me...pray for 
us to kick some butt at the show!  pray that the mady sunshine family's courage will bring them lots and lots of happy memories and tons of success....don't worry though, even if i don't make one red cent i still will have lived a dream.  i guess when you think about it that's the best accomplishment there could be.

7 comments:

Rachel H. said...

BEST OF LUCK!!! And DANG those shoes are cute!

haley said...

i'm so excited for you!!! hope all goes well. travel safe- although, right now you are already on your way. your toes look so cute!

Mindy said...

It sounds like a dream come true! I hope it all goes well! I thought I was looking at Vanessa's blog for a minute, when I saw the feet... I had to double check. YOur toes look great!

Wilky's said...

I am so proud of you for making this come true! Good luck and be careful...and most of all soak it all in and have fun!!! Full details when you come home!

Britny Hill said...

Have an awesome time!! I'm so happy for you! You deserve it!

girlsmama said...

I hope it's going well! And very cute toes!

Tanya said...

marci,,,i can't wait until you get home so you can tell us how it went! i'm sure you did great and had a great experience, but i can't wait for you to tell us that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails