July 7, 2008

callie...

my little niece, callie is getting married to her best friend....i love that!  i know most of you know the story but my brothers and sisters are all a lot older than me so my older nieces and nephews have been more like my little brothers and sisters.  callie's dad lived with us for a few years after his divorce, so the weekend visits took place at our house.  callie was just a sassy little kid back then.  she was SASSY!  she had that little dodge fireball inside of her and she was cute as heck.  now she's all grown up.  beautiful, sweet, and in love...awww!  i am so darn excited for her because her husband-to-be seems like such a sweetheart and there is no-one that deserves it more.  congratulations you two!!  

1 comment:

Callie said...

Marci... You are going to make me cry! I was sassy and I still am! but I remember a lot! about those visit's. I loved being around you! I miss not seeing you guys as much!

I will let you know...
Thanks and I Love you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails