August 29, 2008

and the winner is....

first of all...thank you so much for sharing all of your thoughts.  i loved all of those posts and just imagining all of those things happening right now...ahhh.  pumpkins, leaves, soup, love, sweaters, cool weather...loved them  all!  ok ok i know you want to know who won so here goes.......
mommymelb  
you are the lucky girl who will be getting a little fall care package from moi!  i'll email you later for your address.  i'm off this morning to swiss days...the first sign that fall is coming to me.:)
it was so fun to get all of those comments...i think i know what it feels like to be pioneer woman now.:) :)
it was so fun to meet new people and say hey to old friends...hey bonny!  your little one is so cute.  and my sister-in-law commented who never does...yay denise!!!

6 comments:

Adam and Kristina said...

I swear I never win anything! But, I still love you. :)

girlsmama said...

Make sure you post a picture of the prize package so we can all covet what we don't get...

V and Co. said...

it was rigged i should of won!

Tanya said...

ooooohhhhhh! maybe you better start making one for everyone marci! lol ;)

Marci said...

i'm with you kristina...i have the worst luck when it comes to that. i am glad that you love me still though...it shows that you are a true blog bff.

i will get a picture before it goes out.
i assure you miss v that mady picked the piece of paper out of the tin can with the utmost care to not cheat.:)
tanya, i know this fabulous stitcher who lives up the road from me that would probably make one for everyone...i'll ask her and let ya know.;0

mommymelb said...

Who-hoo! Thanks Marci! I'm so excited I actually squeeled when I saw my name!

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails