September 29, 2008

homecoming...

well the mighty vikes defeated timp...their biggest rivals...at homecoming on friday.
 go big blue! so you know what that means, the big homecoming dance.  of course i had to share pictures of my girl before the dance.  she's the prettiest thing i've ever made so i have to show her off from time to time.  it's a mother's right really.  i have to tell you the thing that makes me most proud of her though.  for the 'day date'  the boys took them paint balling.  there were 4 girls and their dates.  2 of the girls wouldn't do it!  can you believe that?  luckily the 2 that did were mady and her good friend brei.  yay mady & brei!  way to be tough girls.  AND they whooped trash and didn't get hit once.   it's a proud day for me.:)  i didn't raise a wimpy girl.  yay me!  so here are the pics...



7 comments:

Tammy (Mom to this crazy bunch) said...

What a cute dress... and a beautiful young lady!

haley said...

she looks so pretty!!!!

Kristina P. said...

She is so beautiful! Love her dress!

Mels said...

Mady looks awesome! I love her hair. I'm also proud that she wasn't a wimp. I don't approve of wimpy girls either! :)

Rachel H. said...

WAY, WAY BEAUTIFUL!!! What a gorgeous girl you've got!

Tanya said...

you look so cute mady!!! i hope you had fun!

marci...how was the retreat. i keep looking on here to see if you are going to post anything about it...

I'm the Mad-Hatter said...

dang who is that stunning young lady?? oh..it's me. haha love you mom! thanks for bragging me up

Related Posts with Thumbnails