September 8, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...


yummy chocolate soup...only the finest ingredients to be found in the backyard, made by the world-renowned chefs, maya & peyton.

maya's first lost tooth...


i got this awesome glass cookie jar from my sister....it had belonged to her mother-in-law, marge, who was the most exotic woman i've ever known...now i've learned that she was eccentric but when i was young she was exotic.:)  anyway i thought she was awesome, they lived in a house on frat row in slc and that was also very cool to me....i'm rambling.  so i love this jar...it means a lot to me...and i love these vintage jello molds that i picked up at the most fabulous garage sale ever from a very cool lady who got me turned on to hammered aluminum which is also one of my fave things...rambling again, sorry.  so put the two together and you've got one of my favorite things in my whole house.:)


these little muscles are also one of my favorite things in my whole house...
i know that you all are in deep envy over my couch but please refrain from rushing here to steal them!!  they are definately one of a kind.  i call them retro...it makes me feel better.:)


antique windows that are done.
windows instead of plastic.



what happens when you leave your two little ones with their cheerleader big sister who takes them to a football game with her....does that just make you smile or what?  it does me.

well thank you dear friends and family for letting me share a few of my favorite things with you.

7 comments:

Adam and Kristina said...

Love the new look! And I also love that I get to be a fabulous person. :)

haley said...

kamryn is so jealous mya lost a tooth before her!!!! and i love your favorite things- especially the windows!!!

Tanya said...

i love your fav things too...i love that you take the time to realize them. i don't do that very often. i should. and btw..one of my fav things is being in my pj's at 9 ;)

Mindy said...

Oooh, I love the jar and jello molds! Your girls are so cute! I love the school spirit!! And your couches... are very... um... vintage! Nice! (We've had ones that would rival those...)

Nicole said...

Your kids are darling, and I love your chocolate soup. I'm so sad I missed your giveaway, I've been looking for a cute fall pillow like that. I might just have to try and find a cute pattern and make one. AS for the candy corn garland, yes trying the thread the Brachs brand was a real pain. It kept breaking and was a sticky mess. The western family stuff was way easier to use. Good Luck!

Mel said...

What a good big sister - getting the girls all "gamed" up. They probably felt like a million bucks that she would take them & take the time to PG-ify them. (I always felt awesome when you or Ginny would put makeup on me.)

Love the jar also...

Bonny said...

Your girls are stunningly beautiful! (even in blue and white face paint:) Oh, and I love that jar - I would cherish it too if I had one. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails