February 19, 2009

it warms a mother's heart...


the other day as i was sewing this...








little dresser runner for the little ones room
miss maya came in and we had the following conversation...

maya: mom, what are you making?
me: a thing to put on the top of your dresser.
maya: you must really love your kids.:)
me: why is that mybug? 
maya: because you always make us cute stuff! i want to give you a big hug and a kiss!  (hug and kiss follow..yay i love maya's hugs and kisses!  she has some good kissin lips :D)

now i tell ya what, that just makes my heart smile!  that is why i make them stuff...because i love them.  i think sometimes i just forget that.   i want them to have a sweet little pretty place to call their own, where they can be cozy and feel loved and cared for.  thanks for the reminder little one...she's good at that too.

shameless plug coming your way...if you like that runner there is one available for sale here and then again over here.  sorry, i had to do it!

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is adorable! I would have never thought about putting it on a dresser.

Callie said...

It is way cute. I is usually children that remind us of truths! Gotta love the kids.

Mindy said...

Thanks for the guilt trip! I hardly make my kids anything... ;) I love the runner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails