February 17, 2009

quilt #2 on the procrastination list...

a few weeks ago i showed you this quilt that i had started many moons ago finally quilted and ready to bind (still waiting for binding).  well, this little quilt was started on the day that we got the call that there was a little peytie girl.  she's 2 1/2.  yeah i'm a huge procrastinator.  my sister finally finished sewing it all together for me this fall and then quilted it for me....yay!  it's very soft and sweet, isn't it?  so there you go...another one down.  now i've just got three more that are in varying degrees of being pieced together.:D  give me another 8 or so years and i'll show you those too.;)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

way way cute!!!

girlsmama said...

Simply lovely! And I have way more than a few in progress. Good for you for getting one done! I should follow your lead...

Callie said...

I love it! It is so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails