April 22, 2009

wicked...


oh.my.gosh (think janice from friends)!!  we went to 'wicked' last night.  it was awesome!!  people if you ever get the chance to see that musical i beg you to go.  big d was even amazed by how great it was.  he ranted and raved the whole way home and it made him want to talk like the hamster in 'bolt'.  that's how excited he was about that play.  amazing.  really.  so there you are. we went to the melting pot to eat before the show.  cool experience,  the food wasn't the best i've had but it wasn't bad.  waaayyy too expensive.  my sister kept the two little ones and we got to take the oldest, thanks ginny!  hopefully it'll be a night she'll remember.:D

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Marci, I have missed you!

And I saw Wicked in NYC, about 3 years ago. I really enjoyed it and thought it was great, but I have to say, I'm not as in love with it as everyone else. There are other shows I have enjoyed more.

Rachel H. said...

wasn't it amazing?! We loved it when it came through here last year. I thought it was wonderful!!!

Mindy said...

I HATED the book, but I've heard so many good things about the musical that I may have to think about going! ;)

Allison said...

I took my whole family to see the show in NYC 3 years ago and was totally in love with it. My 93 year old grandmother loved it.

I came across your blog posting through Google, hope you don't mind. I run a community on facebook called Broadway in Utah. This is a great story and would love to post it on our fan page if you were ok with that. If you want to hear about other Broadway Shows & Theatre events in SLC or connect with like minded folks please check our fan page out.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Salt-Lake-City-UT/Broadway-in-Utah/74479071436?ref=ts
Thank you!

Gretchen said...

AH! I'm so jealous you guys got to go!!! I knew you'd love it though!

Tanya said...

i am so stinkin' jealous!

Ashley Willoughby said...

Oh I am so glad you got to go! We saw it in New York last summer, I'm with you, everyone should treat themselves! You deserved it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails