May 14, 2009

strawberry jam...

strawberry ponies
strawberry lambs
dancing in meadows 
of strawberry jam...

my goal today was to hurry and make strawberry jam this morning and then go to work sewing, sewing, sewing so that i could update my shop tomorrow night at 6pm mst....well i got to enjoying the making of the jam a little too much.  i made loads and loads of beautiful strawberry jam and no sewing got done.  so i am moving the update to 6pm on saturday night mst.  i wish you could all be here and we would have some scones and homemade jam...isn't it so pretty?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Homemade strawberry jam is one of my favorite things.

I have missed you! Come back to me!

V and Co. said...

yes soooooo pretty!

Mindy said...

Gorgeous! There's nothing prettier! :) (Or tastier!)

Tanya said...

Oh Yum!!!! You aren't going to be able to eat it cuz it's way too pretty!!!

jenny said...

delightful! i guess i need to get busy now if i want to make any this year.

Mel said...

where did you get your strawberries?

girlsmama said...

If you save some I'll be sure to eat it in June! It looks divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails