May 19, 2009

wanna see what i did yesterday...

this is a little house on the prairie...


this is the crew taking down the little house on the prairie...
do not make fun of my overalls...they are the most comfy pair of work pants i own!
this is aubrey, big d's little sister, who is the toughest girl on the planet!  she's military. hooha
this is the crew...aubs, uncle rob, bo, and big d.  notice i am not on the top of the building?  yup, i'm safely on the ground just pickin up the wood and tin.  i'm the gopher.  gopher's stay on the ground. the ground is safe.
this is our little nephew, bo.  bo is the toughest 16 year old on the planet and a dang good worker.

this is the end of a VERY long HOT day...this gopher is not used to such physical labor and heat. after another trip to wyoming all of the little house on the prairie will be at my house.  then we get to play lincoln logs with it and it will become my little house in the backyard!  yay!!  so thanks to my crew, even though none of them ever read this thing.;D  it'll be awhile before the rebuilding but i'll keep ya'll informed and we'll have a big party when it's all done.  dave says that will be a dang long time but i'll have to hurry it along as much as possible.;D

5 comments:

Tanya said...

how fun!!!! that will be so cool at your house! i would have been a twin gopher with you. and yup...bo is one tough cookie!

Mindy said...

I can't wait!!! I'm so excited for you!

Holly said...

You are so hot in overalls. Why would you ever wear anything else? :) I can not wait to see you!!

don and jacki said...

all that i can say... is you are CRAZY!

I'm the Mad-Hatter said...

ah i love my family! those rugged boys on the roof ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails