June 26, 2009

blogging...

i've been transferring all of my bookmarks to google reader...thank you apron girls for the suggestion. as i've looked at all of these blogs that i've bookmarked over the last year or so i realized something. i used to look at all of these other women and be so envious of their talents...writing, crafting, sewing, photography, yada yada yada. that is how i became a blog stalker really. the thing is i've met quite a few of these women in person. i've learned about them and their insecurities and the people that they blog stalk because they are envious of their talents. isn't it funny? i'm so glad that i have gotten the opportunity to become friends with these people because they make me realize that we all have strengths AND we all have insecurities. even those that we look at and think are perfect look at others and think they are perfect. it's silly really...anyhoo, just an observation.;D have a great day and go around with your head held high because chances are someone looks at you and thinks your the coolest thing since sliced bread!
probably me.:D

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It is so true! I'm so glad I've been able to meet you!

don and jacki said...

isn't it so true. i've had people say to me that 'i must have had the BEST childhood growing up'. if they only knew. we are what we make up our minds to be, and yahoo if someone looks up to us, because we have influenced them in some way! and even more yahoo, to those people that have influenced us, to help us be better. so, so. grateful to all of those people!

Celeste said...

I totally agree!!!

It was good to finally meet you at Tanya's the other day.

V and Co. said...

i'm glad we've met in person cause i'm thinking you are cooler than slice bread.

Ashley Willoughby said...

Oh I have been blog slacking lately and I decided to check up on you today. I am so glad I did. I am sorry to hear about your dad, glad to hear you two were peaceful when he left this life. That is such a blessing.

I loved loved loved your post about big D. He's a special guy that is for sure. All of you are. We ADORE you and your family.

Let's go to the pool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails