September 28, 2009

it's over...whew...


well the day came and went in a whirlwind of activity, friends, family, and awesome things to look at and buy. we all had a little bit of a breakdown yesterday but it's all good.;D i was glad when it was here and now i'm glad that it's over. we learned some things to do differently and were thrilled with how things turned out. we got lots of compliments...we're trying to not get big heads...hahaha. i got to visit with people i haven't seen in a long time and that was awesome. i got to visit with friends that live far away and i miss all the time. i got to smell baking bread and goodies for 3 days straight while my mom and oldest one baked their hearts out. all in all it was successful....but do you know why? because i have so many people who love me and support me. both family and friends. i am surrounded by good people. how lucky is that? plus i have big d who i owe a lot of back rubs and head scratches to. what an amazing man he is. so thank you everyone for everything. even if you just came, that meant more to me than you know. you all rock. and if you didn't come well then you missed one hell of a day! LOL

my friend, mindy, took lots of photos and i'll be posting them on the blog soon. i'll let you know.

oh and i'll be showing you something i've been working on soon....

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Hey there gal! I just posted on FAllow Farm blog! Are you seriously saying that you have had time to work on a new project? For REal?

girlsmama said...

You (and big D) did an amazing job. It made for a wonderful morning! WELL done lady!

Kristina P. said...

Marci, I wish I could have come, but my husband was home unexpectedly, so I decided to hang out with him. :)

I'm glad it went so well!

Mindy said...

I'll get the pictures done soon... ish. Hopefully tomorrow! :)

Britny Hill said...

I was so disappointed I missed it! That was the busiest day I have had in a long time and when I finally sat down that night and it hit me it was your big day, I was sooooo mad I didn't make it! I'm so so so sorry Marci!

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Looks like you have a lot of family support. That is great! I could not do half of what I do without my husband and family. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts with Thumbnails