November 2, 2009

blind side....

bid d and i are big movie goers. i've decided it's because he can relax and not think about all the things he has to do (ocd). and i can relax because it's oh so quiet and dark with no children. (i greatly love my children but they drive me a little cuckoo sometimes.) so here's where this story is going...
when you go to the movies as much as we do, you see the same previews over and over and when they are promoting a big movie you can see those previews ALOT. well we've seen (is it seen or saw, i can never figure that one out.) the preview for 'blind side' ALOT. it's the new movie with sandra bullock, tim mcgraw and that big ole black boy that can play football. i always start out ok with that preview...i tell myself, it's ok, it's just a movie, don't cry. but it's not! it's a true story. anyways i get to the part where she shows him the bed...if you've seen the preview you know what i'm talking about. by that time i'm crying...big tears streaming, ugly crying. guess who else is crying? you guessed it...the tough guy. he's crying and laughing at us at the same time because we're always crying by this point. he told me he won't go see it with me because he'll probably cry like a baby. i love a man that can cry. especially when it's over something like that...he never did until maya came along. sometimes i would make him promise he would cry at my funeral, seriously. then along came the middle girl and now...sometimes it's for no good reason even. i love it...it makes me love him even more.

2 comments:

bri said...

I love Sandra bullock and Tim McGraw! If he won't go...I will. I am going to google the preview now! (Kids have been sick, haven't been out much lately!) and I love a guy that is confident enough to show his softer side! As far as the grammar goes...who cares! I have that prob with periods and parenthesis. :)

bri said...

ok just so you know, i am bawling! i will see that opening night!

Related Posts with Thumbnails