November 23, 2009

the blind side...

just got back from seeing the blind side...still crying. such a great, great, great story and the movie does the story justice. you HAVE to go see it....and if you don't like it AND shed some tears you are dead inside and i'm not sure we can be friends anymore. ;D;D
seriously though...you have to go and see this movie, you won't regret it. i thought about my two little ones the whole movie and how darn lucky we are to have been blessed like we have been.
-k have to quit thinking and talking about it or my whole night will be spent in tears.

GO SEE IT!



4 comments:

Mindy said...

I really want to see it! Hopefully I get to go soon. I'm positive I'll cry, so we can still be friends, okay? ;)

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bri said...

i tried. ALL WEEKEND. it was sold out! i am dying to see it! i will return and report! :)

Callie said...

We went Friday night! It was an AWESOME story and I am now a Seahawks fan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails