November 14, 2009

it's knowing...it's knowing...

that's what i heard this morning, way too early for a saturday, the little excited cries of a 3 yr old who was very excited to see the white stuff. she made sure she opened every door and let the sleeping person in bed know what was going on. if i was 3 i would do the same thing. i love the snow. love it. good thing i live in the state with the best snow on earth.
so a few minutes after she let us all know she came in to my room with a dress on and wanted me to help her put her jacket on. why? she was going to go watch daddy, who had just left. i heard the coat closet door open and close and i thought i better go check things out. this is what i found...

they are a little dark, sorry. i have to describe the clothing though. pajamas with a lovely spring dress over them with the buttons done up wrong, her snow boots, a jacket, a knit hat and gloves that aren't actually on her fingers.

i love this girl. she makes me smile.

happy first snow if you live where i do!!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I got about about 20 minutes ago, after my husband called as he's working in Wendover. It was really bright in my room, so it looked sunny! Guess not!

don and jacki said...

she is soooo DANG cute!

bri said...

This was the scene at our house as well! I lit the fire And pulled out Christmas stuff while they built their first snowman of the year! I too love the snow!

The Mad-Hatter said...

haha that was the funniest get-up i've ever seen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails