December 31, 2009

belly fat...

maya: mom, you have belly fat.
me: uh, well, yes i do.
maya: would you like to lose that belly fat?
me: um, yes i would.

we've had variations of this conversation for a year. damn those belly fat commercials. it's bad enough i have to watch them but then i have to have my 6 yr old reminding me every couple of days that i also need to listen to them. so this is the year of the belly fat removal. no, i'm not going in for surgery...i wish i was...i'm going to have to do it the old fashioned way. wish me luck.

5 comments:

girlsmama said...

Hehe. You and me both. Although my girls prefer to call it chubby. I was informed the other day my my 7yr old that "Mom you're not fat, you're just nice and chubby." Hmph.

Kristina P. said...

Sigh, me too. Happy New Year, Marci!

Mindy said...

You can do it, Marci! :) Let me know if you need someone to send encouragement, or to report to. I'd love to help!

bri said...

Ummmm can we like do lunch before that whole thing starts?

don and jacki said...

L-U-C-K!

Related Posts with Thumbnails