December 25, 2009

the greatest christmas present of all time...

my girl...the oldest one.
she's turning 18 today.
18.
that's a scary number.
next year at this time she'll be coming home from college for christmas.
which means she'll be away from home before that.
that's a scary and sad thought....
wrapped up in a happy thought for her.

18 things that make mady special to me:
her smile
her sense of humor
that she will dance crazy with me and the two little ones.
she's loyal
she's incredibly smart...book smart that is.;D
strength...lots of it
her sense of self
to know her is to love her
her hair...when it's all curly
that i got to carry her for 9 months
she makes me proud in some way everyday to be her mom
she loves her family
her tenacity
that she comes home after school and talks to me about her day
her courage
the goals she has set for herself
her morals
she's my friend as well as my daughter

so happy birthday mady sunshine...i love you with all of my heart!



oh and i guess i'll also wish all of you a very merry christmas! i hope your day is amazing!


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Mady!!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to Mady!

I thought of you last night. I was at my dad and SM's house, and I saw the gift I bought from you, for her, last year.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Marci said...

Thanks Mind&Kristina!!!:)
-Mady

don and jacki said...

don't forget that she is also BEAUTIFUL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails