January 16, 2010

my love...

no, not big d...we're talking about another love today.

dishes...big ones, small ones, white ones, pink ones, red ones, serving, dining...i love em all!


let me show you the new ones i got for christmas...thank you to my sweet mil!




the best thing is...you can find them here.  i know!  they are so soft and pretty and vintagey looking.  ahhh.  and such a good price that i took some christmas money and bought me 2 more sets.  i am now the proud owner of a service for 12.  i. know. again.  that's a heck uv a lotta dishes but there are enough for the future in-laws and in case i want to host a large dinner party..ha ha...
i'm ready to go!



they joined all of the other pretties here in my favorite cabinet ever.  
aren't they all so pretty nestled in there all nice and cozy?
and see those soup tureens up there on top.
they'll come in handy someday, i just know they will.;D

i started collecting a few hammered aluminum pieces a few years back
and they've come in handy...plus look how pretty they are...






this is just one of a lot..i get carried away sometimes and your
 not allowed to see inside that cupboard,
you might think i have a problem...which i most certainly do not.  geez. judge much?

so this is what they come in handy for, all these dishes.













so that i can set a beautiful table for these people...
and they are totally worth all of that collecting...


4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I wish I had dishes and a cabinet like yours!

Mindy said...

Sigh. Siiiiiighhhh. Siiiiiiggggghhhhhh. Beautiful. I love dishes too. I love your dishes. I want to be like you someday. :)

girlsmama said...

Rather than be like you can i just be you?

I just decided the other day i need a soup tureen. Now to find one...

Tanya said...

How fun is this? Your family rocks by the way!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails