January 23, 2010

weekend stuff...

k first i have to share this coolness with you...









these pictures were taken outside my house last night at about 11:30 with no flash!  that's how bright it was with the snow falling.  i think that's why they are so blurry, the snow was coming down hard.  all of that snow fell in about 2 hrs.  a.mazing.  it was so beautiful i had to take pictures and share them with you.


**********************************


so this is the other thing i'm doing this weekend.  brace yourself.


i am delving into the disaster area that is my sewing room.  eeek.  check this out.








i have sooo much shtuff! 
 holy cow..i've collected a lot of 
crafting goodies over the 
last few years.





so now all of this has to go back 
into the sewing room. fun, fun.


luckily the man is making something awesome for me to put it all in.  i can't wait to show you when it's all done.  i love having a honey who is handy as well as handsome.;D


i did get this hung today.



 
and finally found my
 beautiful calendar that
 i won from sadie olive.





so as soon as i'm done 
organizing, beautifying, 
cleaning and dejunking 
that room i'll show you
what big d made me.
you'll be sooo jealous!;D


5 comments:

bri said...

Oh I can't wait! I love to clean and organize and stuff! Jealous already!

Kristina P. said...

I love this whole new trend in banners. So cute.

Susie from Bienvenue said...

Now that's some bright snow!....lucky girl...stay warm~

Rachel H. said...

absolutely can't WAIT to see your creation...you're always so brilliant!

don and jacki said...

Will Big D make me something, too?

Related Posts with Thumbnails