May 19, 2010

popcorn...


(to be sung to the tune of popcorn popping on the apricot tree)

i looked out the window and what did i see?
popcorn popping on my crabapple tree.
spring had brought me such a nice surprise...
bees gathering nectar to take back to the hive.

i walked outside this morning and found this waiting for me at the 
side of our porch.  it is literally buzzing with hundreds of bees
 and is just gorgeous...i love nature.
and as always i am in awe of a heavenly father
who loves us so much that he surrounds us with beauty.
and yes, it does smell as good as it looks.


here's hopin your 
surrounded by beauty too!

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I wish we had a tree like that!

acte gratuit said...

I just spent a few minutes looking through your blog! Looks like a pretty heavenly existence! (Except for the broken collar bone!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails