June 17, 2010

not productive...


every time the man makes out of town plans i think, 
"awesome!  what a great time to get 
all of the billions of things i want to get done, done."
famous last thoughts...
it never happens. 
 ever.
  can any of you tell me why that is?
i wish someone could.
or that i would stop thinking it was going to happen
so that i wouldn't be disappointed in myself when it didn't.
curses.

btw...that picture doesn't have a thing
 to do with this little rambling 
but isn't it cool?
i'd like to have been in that little group of cowgirls...
don't you see pictures like that and just want to know
all of their life stories?
i do.  maybe i'm weird.
i know i'm tired.
and it would probably be in my best interest to
say goodnight!


so goodnight!:D

5 comments:

bri said...

I just love you! Oh and when you figure that mystery out, let me know!

Kristina P. said...

I have this exact same problem!

Tanya said...

I know exactly what you are saying....only I do it when the man is home too! Uggh! I have no motivation either! Maybe we just need a girl's night!!

This and That Creations said...

I want to be in this picture and dont sweat it about the man...there will be other opportunities...and yes! Id love an invite to your show! When is it?

Rachel H. said...

totally agree! Brandon was gone for a month, and I had all these sewing projects to work on, etc...

I ended up frantically working on them at the END of the 2nd month of him being gone when I had help to get them finished! How lame is THAT?! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails