September 20, 2010

window food...

my daughter just asked me if we could go out and get food.
we do that wayyy too often.
i said no.
she said can't we just go get it out of the window?
i said, huh?
she said yeah you pull up to the window and they give you food.
um i think we need to quit getting so much window food.

i'll be posting pictures soon of the show.  
right now i am recouping and still trying to get things put away.
thank you to everyone who helped, came and supported and brought
their fabulous things to sell!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, that's so funny! It reminds me of when we were young marrieds living in an apartment RIGHT next to an Arctic Circle. I taught a darling little girl the violin and when she saw the drive up window out my window her eyes got really big... she said she couldn't believe how LUCKY I was that I could order whenever I wanted to! (What she didn't know is that we could hear everyone's order ;)

Kristina P. said...

We eat out all the time too! We are screwed in times of disaster.

Sue said...

Cute:) Reminds me of my kids and the ATM...I said I didn't have the money for something and they said to just go get it at the ATM(or write a check)! :)

I would have LOVED to come to your show! Too bad I'm in California:(

bri said...

Mmmmm, window food. The kind that I don't have to cook or clean...Wishing I had some of that tonight.

thatreallytallgirl said...

I would pay serious money for one of those magical windows IN my kitchen! It would solve all my cooking distress.

Related Posts with Thumbnails