July 25, 2011

some time with friends...

i started blog stalking vanessa christenson
a few years ago. from her blog i found 
the apron girls.  the apron girls is a blog
made up of a group of women who share all 
sorts of good things with one another.
we give each other advice & recipes.
offer support and are just there when you need
another woman to talk to. i became an apron girl
and met some of the most incredible women i have 
ever met.  they are my friends i go to when 
i need advice or a shoulder to cry on or someone 
to just vent to. the other day i got to spend some
 time with two of them.  vanessa is moving to iowa
with her adorable little family and wanted our friend mindy
to take pictures of them before they set out to make
their new home on the prairie. mindy is an amazing
photographer and i got to be her location scout because
she isn't from out this way. it was sooo fun!!
she shared a couple of the  photos with me and
i had to share them with you!!


this is my gorgeous friend and her sweet little girl.


and this is the breathtakingly beautiful little valley that i live in...
am i lucky or what?
mindy captured it just perfectly.
she is a talented woman, and i loved getting to spend some
 time with these two amazing women!
thanks girls.

you can find vanessa here.
you can find the talented melinda smith here.

xo,


5 comments:

Mindy said...

Marci, thank you so much! You found such great places, and we had some amazing blips of good light and weather, didn't we? I loved having you there.

Tanya said...

I am so jealous! If I had known they were coming I would have crashed the party! LOL....well I would have :)

Kathy said...

I found you on Christy's blog... we had very similar comments back to her, and I thought I would come to say hello. I enjoyed the quick peak of your blog, I will be back...nice to met you.

Little Chicks Info said...

frame that landscape photo...just gorgeous! So sad Ms. V is moving to Iowa! We will miss her!

girlsmama said...

Ohhh! I'm jealous! V and I tried to connect before she left, but it just didn't happen. :( I'm glad you were able to!

Related Posts with Thumbnails