September 29, 2011

a phone call...

 
today i got a special phone call from a dear friend.
we chatted for a minute and she told me that she had been
thinking about me a lot lately and wanted to call.
she just wanted to tell me some very nice things she thought about me.
she went out of her way to reach out to me and help me feel special.
this girl is amazing.  a great mom, a supportive wife, strong in her faith...
really the kind of woman i wish i could  be more like and she 
called to say nice things to me.
the thing i loved most about this whole conversation was this,
she listened to her heart and her heart told her to call a friend
and make her feel good about herself.
she listened.
she acted on it.
i love that...i want to be more like that.
i'm going to be more like that.
thank you sweet girl for, yet again, being a good example
of what a good woman is supposed to be like.
you inspired me to want to be better.
seems like you do that a lot.
*wink and a smile*
XO


3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You absolutely made my day...in so many ways. Thank you for taking time to talk with me. You are a kindred soul. :)

Mindy said...

I love her too. :)

Mindy said...

And you too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails